Brad Marshall wrote:

> Hello,
> I have an old board that I recently reopened to modify.  When I opened
> it up there is a polygon plane on the Mid Layer 1.  When I try to delete
> it nothing happens, when I try toselect it nothing, try show/hide from
> tools/preferences it does dissappear when I hide it.  But I can't seem
> to do anything with it.  Any suggestions?
> Brad Marshall

Groan - the phantom poly again!  Usually, it can be selected with some
difficulty.  Once in a while, it can't be selected no matter what you do,
and you have to export the board in ASCII, edit it with a text editor,
find the renegade structure and delete it.  I think there will be as many
lines of text for it as there are vertices in the poly, but they should be
contiguous lines.  Then you reimport the PCB file.

Jon