On 01:31 PM 14/08/2001 -0700, Brad Velander said:
>Brad,
>         this sounds like a polygon that was moved without repouring at the
>time. What you are seeing is not where the polygon outline may actually be.
>Try selecting all items on the single midlayer, move it a known amount. When
>it asks to repour the polygon answer yes, then you may find out where the
>actual polygon outline is actually residing. Once done, don't forget to move
>everything back your known amount. Then you will probably have to adjust or
>reposition the polygon outline.
>
>Brad Velander,

Good suggestion Brad.

Jason Morgan wrote a server that will repour all the polys in a design -
without needing to move anything.  This may help.  I have also seen cases
where the tracks of a polygon were on a different layer to the polygon
itself - this is quite difficult to achieve though - it was when I was
playing about with inverting PCBs.

You can find the server in the Files area of the Protel-Users Yahoo
site.  Link is below but I think you need to be a member of Yahoo Groups to
get it.