Thanks Dennis and Mark. Wouldn't you know it: the first two responses are
opposite!! :)

It's being submitted to a new facility which subcontracts the PCB fab, and
handles assembly. They indicated it would be best if I control the
panalization from one source file, that way there is never a problem with
the data for the PCBs, solder paste panels, etc.

I usually submit the gerber for one board, and everyone "deals" with it, but
in this cause I need to create the panalization details. (Not just
instructions on how to panelize)

Do others have this same requirement?

I tried what Dennis stated, and on a 900MHz machine with 1/2Gig RAM, Win2000
said it was "running low" on virtual memory? Huh? I thought it had a 3 Gig
harddrive's worth of virtual memory? (That's the free space on my 20 Gig
drive)

I'm thinking it might be good to add the support bars and mousebites in
Protel, then panelize in Camtastic and just connect the board together...