If you have any power planes, keep net names is critical. If unchecked,
there will be NO connections to any power planes. I have a few nice paper
weights (alas, with stuff soldered to 'em) to prove it! You can always turn
off the rubber bands. DRC will show broken nets, one for each element in
the panel.

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC
24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
845 364 0211, www.cmcamac.com