Brian,

Wow, you are at it again :)

Uhm, I don't suppose that brightness can pertain to non-transparent
layers?  I would like to have such obnoxious layers as soldermask at some
diminished brightness...
Also, is there any way this can be expanded to the Printing Mayhem as well?

Thanks,
Frank

PS, used your Logo Maker for the first time on a Prototype that went out
today... I hope it turns out well.

At 01:17 PM 8/21/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Brian,
>
>That sounds Great. I remember this basic function on previous CAD
>packages. The only thing I think I liked better was to have a layer
>pair "bright" and the others diminished.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jim McGrath
>CAD Connections, Inc.
>

>Brian Guralnick wrote:
>
> >     Now that I finished the Client Basic footprint generator, my next
> project is to
> > Load & Save, Import & Export -> Color & Display <- preferences for the
> PCB software.
> >
> >     I will also try to make an 'Auto Palette' for the transparent layer
> users out
> > there.  The 'Auto Palette' will make the layer you are working on
> normal brightness
> > while making all the other layers half, or quarter brightness.  This is
> basically an
> > improvement, or sort of like a middle ground between using transparency
> & not using
> > transparency.
> >
> >     If anyone has some additional recommendations regarding an
> automated Color
> > preference tool, please make them now.

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies