 I looked at the files and it is a simple format that they should
> not have problems with (I Hope).
>
> Rob

I think it was reported that there was a problem with it Rob.  I was going
to try a simple design, the next time I have one ( and does not require a
quick turn). While I appreciate Wolfgang's suggestion to try the RSI netlist
generator, we also encountered some netlist problems with the RSI product.
One problem that is apparent is the source netlist from Protel can not be
used,  (correct me If I am wrong, Wolfgang).  A netlist is generated within
CamCad, which makes it no better than using a gerber generated netlist used
by the Fabricator.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick Md