Hello Tim,

you are right, the CITS25 is no longer on the Polar homepage.

I have downloaded the Si6000A demo version some month ago.
But there are too much restrictions (not all calculations are allowed).

The CITS25 trial software is only restricted in time you use it and some not
so important functions like printing.
(You can use a screen dump utilty instead :-)

Florian