To clarify how to do this:

1. Set the Process name to "Netlist:RunElectricalRulesCheck"
2. Execute this container
3. Enter "Parameters - Change"
4. Edit the "MatrixLine"s to suit your requirements

Note: You may want to remove the "FileName1=" line

For other users you want to provide this setup to, you simply
copy and paste the ASCII text from the change box into notepad.

At 07:41 AM 24/08/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>I looked at something similar a couple of weeks ago.
>
>What you can do is setup a process container on your schematic sheet
>somewhere,
>and (once off task) type in the values you need for your particular ERC
>configuration.
>Use this container to execute your ERC. This typed in setup can then be passed
>around to your other staff as ascii format.
>

>At 02:19 PM 22/08/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>>I'm working with engineers at two other sites on a single project. In order
>>for us to get consistent ERC results, we need to all be using the same ERC
>>rule matrix. Since the matrix is part of the installation rather than part of
>>the database, I need to get them set up to the same rules I'm using (mine are
>>RIGHT, of course! :-). I don't see any obvious way to export or import that
>>matrix. The default rules do not work well for the particular design in
>>question; as far as I'm concerned, there should be a default matrix per
>>installation like now, but there should also be the ability to have a rule
>>matrix within each design which would override the defaults for that
>>particular design. Short of a screen shot and manually setting the other rule
>>matrix, does anybody know an easier way?
>>
>>Steve Hendrix
>

>Regards,
>
>Colin Weber

Regards,