On 10:08 PM 27/08/2001 -0700, Mike Ingle said:
>I am getting it.  I am not subscribed to PCD mag.
>I am also on embedded linux and LART groups.

I am getting it as well - thinking about it, it does seem likely that it is
from the PEDA list.

A quick whois on edacafe.com shows that the relevant contacts are:

Internet Business Systems (DACAFE-DOM)
496 Salmar Ave Campbell,
CA 95008
US

Domain Name: DACAFE.COM

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Heller, David (DH230) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Business Systems, Inc.
496 Salmar Ave.
Campbell, CA 94008
408-260-8010

Technical Contact:
Schmidtmann, Carl (CS121) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Faultline Software Group, Inc.
753 E El Camino Real, Suite E
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-2972
408.736.9655

I have requested an explanation and what their source of names is.  I will
be mailing any complaints to both the Admin contact and tech contact
directly.  Can't speak for what you might do...  (Poor tech contact, he is
not to blame but he can cope a bit of flack to apply a bit of pressure, I
think.)

What is more a tracert on dacafe.com seems to suggest it may be hosted on a
broadwing system - but do not quote me on that.  I may try mailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and seeing where it gets me if the direct approach gets
nowhere.

Ian Wilson