I have not been able to control  arcs in a Clientbasic macro. Does anyone
have control over the start and end angles?
 The use of Center method is the default but I've seen no example of method
specification. I guessed at this as in line 2.  My arcs seem to start at a
quadrant and end at 3 oclock.

Here are the lines I  have been modifying.
The location.X and location.Y get the coordinates correctly.
Width, Selection, Keepout, Layer all seem to work just fine.

Thank you
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

1                ResetParameters
2                AddStringParameter "Method", Center
3                AddStringParameter "Location.X", route_Xstart
4                AddStringParameter "Location.Y", (Ymid + edge)
5                AddStringParameter "Width", Dlg1.trackwidth
6                AddStringParameter "StartAngle", "270"
7                AddStringParameter "Radius", (Dlg1.dia_router / 2 )
8                AddStringParameter "End Angle", "90"
9                AddStringParameter "Selection", "True"
10               AddStringParameter "Keepout", "False"
11               AddStringParameter "Layer",LayerList (Dlg1.LayerListBoxD)
12               RunProcess "PCB:PlaceArc"
13               ResetParameters

Here is the info help on PCB:PlaceArc

Comments: The PlaceArc process is used to place arc objects onto PCB and
library editor documents, using the arc center or arc edge as the starting
point. Arcs can be used to define component shapes on the overlay layers or
on the mechanical and keepout layers to indicate the board outline, mouting
holes or general documentation. Arcs can also be placed on signal layers as
tracks to create curved corners. Track arcs can be generated on-the-fly
while placing tracks when the 90 Arc/Line option is set as the current Track
Mode.

Parameters:
Method (Circle, Edge,EdgeAnyAngle)  Defaults to Center if no parameter
supplied.
Location.X (Real) X-location of the arc center point.
Location.Y (Real) Y-location of the arc center point.
Width (Real)
StartAngle (Real: 0-360)
Radius (Real)
EndAngle (Real: 0-360)
Keepout (True, False) - True, False. Defaults to False if no parameters
supplied.
Selected (True, False, Toggle)
DRCError (True, False, Toggle
Locked (True, False, Toggle)
Layer (Current, Top, Bottom, Topoverlay, Multilayer, Bottomoverlay, Connect,
Bottompaste,Bottomsolder,Drilldrawing,Drillguide,Keepout,Mechanical1,Mechani
cal2,Mechanical3,Mechanical4,Mechanical5,Mechanical6,Mechanical7,Mechanical8
,Mechanical9,Mechanical10,Mechanical11,Mechanical12,Mechanical13,Mechanical1
4,Mechanical15,Mechanical16,Mid1,Mid10,Mid11,Mid12,Mid13,Mid14,Mid15,Mid16,M
id17,Mid18,Mid19,Mid20,Mid21,Mid22,Mid23,Mid24,Mid25,Mid26,Mid27,Mid28,Mid29
,Mid30,Mid2,Mid3,Mid4,Mid5,Mid6,Mid7,Mid8,Mid9,Bottompaste,Bottomsolder,Dril
ldrawing,Drillguide,Plane1,Plane2,Plane3,Plane4,Plane5,Plane6,Plane7,Plane8,
Plane9,Plane10,Plane11,Plane12,Plane13,Plane14,Plane15,Plane16,Toppaste,Tops
older).
However, you can only place arcs on available used layers of the current PCB
document. The layer list is a list of all possible layers that the PCB
editor can support.  If no layer is specified then this process defaults to
the current layer.

Protel International Limited