Sheet numbers are under Document Options  on the organization tab to the
left of the document title. The only problem I can think of from duplicate
numbers would be if you told the netlister/synchronizer to append sheet
number to local nets.

Of course when you annotate you can have it update the sheet numbers only
      by selecting Update Sheet Numbers Only in the Tools Annotate dialog
      box. I think it also updates the sheet numbers when it does a normal
      annotate also, but I'd have to check.

Rob

*                      - or email -