i wish it were that simple.  they've got several connector pins and
a test point connected to ground on the first page.  since my
connectors are on p.12, i use a P1-1, P1-2, P1-3,P1-4,P1-5 net
and tie them to the testpoint and ground.  on the last page, i con-
nect the nets to the connector.

now i realize that i can hack the thing and just pull those pins to
ground directly on the connector and say forget that notation on
page 1, but then it doesn't look like the first schematic... its harder
to compare the two for discrepancies in my new one.

i fixed the vcc thing.  vcc came in on the left side of the pin, and
went by the bypass caps and magically turned into (this is still
the same node) +5.3V.  i hadn't used the 5.3 designation any
where else, so i just deleted it.

thank you for responding, miker