On 02:04 PM 9/1/2001 -0400, Mike Reagan wrote:
>Rene'
>
>I doubt if you will  find a decent board house that is willing to fabricate
>poygon pours on internal layers.....notice I said "decent"  Talk to some
>manufacturing engineers to find out why this is frowned upon

Mike,

I'm a self-confessed newbie on multi-layer PCBS (aside from double-sided) and I'm sure
that I'm not the only one who would benefit from a brief treatment of the subject from
a respected, experienced designer such as yourself, perhaps even with a few choice
clues on the subject, with which the inexperienced might search for more detailed
information from which to learn?

regards (and to my US friends and any others who celebrate, have a happy Labor day
weekend),

aj