I have an Orcad design I am importing into Protel 99SE SP6.

When the design is imported,  Net names are not being attached to the
wires in Protel.  If I pick up and slightly move the net name,  it will then
attach to the wire.

Looking at the net name X,Y properties,  I have discovered that the Y
location is being given a value 1 greater than the value needs to be in
order for the net name to properly attach to the wire.  This seems to
have been consistent across all net name locations.

Also,  I have the snap grid set to 10.  It would seem that it shouldn't
be possible for anything to be located to a finer placement.  In other
words maybe the snap grid should be applied to an imported Orcad database?

Is this a known issue,  and does anyone have a work around for it?

Thanks all,
---Phil