It's supposed to pop up when you double click on the menu bar, but for some
reason when Protel doesn't have the focus and you click on the menu bar it
thinks you double clicked.

Shift Left click while Protel is in the background still brings up the menu
dialog box on my machine.

I have had Windows get confused as to whether or not the shift or alt or
contrl key was pressed, and cleared these by repeatedly pressing each one
of those key, but this doesn't seem to be that.

Like most people I avoid clicking on any active part of a window when I
want to bring it to front so I click on the menu bar. I suppose I could
click on the taskbar for Protel to bring it to front, but that requires too
much mouse movement and might minimize the window.

Oh well just one of those annoying quirks that isn't bad enough to make it
a useless program. At least I can find a part by designator in a multipage
schematic quickly which I still haven't figured out how to do in Viewlogic

Rob

"Dennis Saputelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/04/2001
05:06:56 PM