acad is $3K
SW is $4K
at least here in usa

i'm afraid that may be as far down the price scale as you can (or maybe should)
go

acad is pretty long in the tooth IMHO, all things 3D were glommed onto the core

sw looks very cool and is inherently 3D and is much more touchy feeley, but
either will take an upfront committent of time to get going

Dennis Saputelli