Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> Indeed, with the default font, the dot on the "i" is missing in gerber. It
> also disappears in draft display mode.
>
> I looked directly at the gerber file; there is no attempt to draw the dot.
> It is not a case of a zero-length draw.

I know this is correct, as my photoplotter will produce zero-length draws,
and the dot does not show up.  I made a crude temporary fix on the front panel
artwork
by putting a tiny arc right over the letter's dot, and the plot came out
right.
Hopefully, this is a fairly simple fix to the text-to-vector conversion
routine
that they use.

Jon