Same thing for me, I have check with our system administrator he didn't find
any problem with my Email address.
GF

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim McGrath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 1:45 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Removal From List

Hi All,

Has Anyone else received this messege? Last time I got this messege
it was not my problem. I do NOT want to be removed from this list!
I received 20 messeges this morning  and others since then.
Regards,

Jim McGrath
CAD Connections, Inc.

RESET-ERROR proteledaforum [EMAIL PROTECTED]

errors.

It generated an excessive amount of bounced mails.

If you have fixed this, please send back this message
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to fix the problem,
it will reset your error counter to 0 for the
list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Before sending this subscription request to
the server, please ensure that this problem has been
resolved.

When in doubt, ask your system administrator
or send mail to "postmaster" at your domain
(right part of your email address after the '@').

The last one of those bounced mails has been quoted below :

Brian Guralnick wrote:

> Use my QFP generator, just enter the dimensions provided in Altera's
Device Package