Off topic: Sorry I can't reply, off topic, off topic subject is off topic.

Late,
Jeff Adolphs

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Tontis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 8:47 AM
To: Protel Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] what changed

        Besides me does anyone else think that it is strange that the forum
administrator is cracking down on what he/she believes to be off topic? This
was never an issue before, so why now? Who is the forum admin? is it
Protel/Altium? or is it some other EDA co. The message sent buy Mr. Potapoff
was an on topic post, Is tech serv going to be the new world order censoring
everything we say and deciding weather something can be posted or not? This
also brings up the recent problems from yesterday, The errors everyone was
receiving where stating that we where the problem, when in fact it was a
router error. I find it interesting that the admin never sent a message that
there was a problem and they where working on it, that would have been off
topic and not posted on the forum.

Thank you for letting me vent,

Ted Tontis C.I.D.
Engage Networks