I have copied a data base from a previous design, revised the schematic and
layout but now I went to autoroute and it will not route.  It runs a few of
the first tests and normally comes up with a window to optimize the routing
grid but I dont even get that - it just doesnt route - it looks like it
optimizes the net connections and thats it.

I am running 99SE on a 1.3G AMD with 256M RAM and I have verified other
databases do autoroute. Seems to be just a problem with this database and I
havent changed anything from the previous revision - and yes my top and
bottom layers are turned on.  I have done about 20 board designs now and
this is the first time I have seen this.

Any tips would be apreciated.

Regards,
Gary Allbee
Alta Industrial Automation Ltd