At 02:15 PM 9/14/01 -0700, Jeff Lewis wrote:
>Come on Samuel! Direct your anger where it'll do some good! Misspelled words
>are just that!
>~j

Perhaps as a Cadence employee he's taking his frustration out on us! :-)

(That's a joke, just as I trust Mr. Cox's comment was intended to be, but
he forgot to type the little smiley face....)

Yes, I've used that line ("Ah, but your English is much better than my
....") many times when someone apologized to me for their supposedly poor
English. My chief designer is Brazilian, his English is excellent, but he
still appreciates it if take the time correct it, explaining English usage
on some point. He's better than some of our native English writers, of whom
we might say that spelling and grammar are not their strong points. I'd be
hopeless in Portuguese and completely ignorant or, at best, very weak in
other languages.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA