-----Original Message-----
From: Mark E Witherite [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 2:35 PM

Hi
I was going to let the group how I made out with the virtual short I was
planing on using on my internal planes.  After a short discussion We
decided not to do it.  Our main concern was there was no way to test the
PCB to be sure that the nets were tied at one and only one place.  We when
with the zero ohm resistor.
Cheers
Mark