Would you share that server, Ian?

Regards,

Gisbert Auge

                    lloyd.good@ps

                    .ge.com              An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                         Kopie:

                    28.09.2001           Thema:  Re: [PEDA] Bill of Material Server

                    22:23

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hey all,
I just had a Protel server created by Ian Wilson for doing consolidated
Bills of Material from Schematic. It works great. It is very flexible,
fully
configurable and sorts by more than just the part type and footprint. It
outputs in multiple formats as well. It will save me incredible amounts of
time creating formal documentation. If you have been looking for a more
efficient means of creating accurate BOMs, please contact Ian on this
forum.
I believe the server is available for a token amount.
I really can't say enough about it. Too bad Ian doesn't work for Protel,
this is the way the BOM reporter should have functioned in the first place.
Regards,

Lloyd Good
Engineering Systems Co-ordinator
GE Substation Automation Systems