I asked this same question about 2 months ago. I'm sorry I didn't save the
response that helped me, so I can give that responder a plug. What worked
for me was to download "Camcad Vision Demo" from router Solutions
www.RSI-ins.com. It will allow you 30 days trail. You can measure, pan,
print, see net names, whatever for 30 days on a single pc.
It's great if you can get you pcb done in that time.
This program is capable of reading and viewing many programs, not just
Protel. If you wanted to purchase this program, Router Solutions wanted..I
think $8,000. OUCH! They apparently don't want to sell many of these.
Good luck!

Bob Jones
Digitized Technologies
2 Summit Road
P.O.Box 7284
Prospect, CT. 06712-1541
Tel: 203-758-6312
Fax: 203-758-3338
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.