From: Samuel Cox "Sam" [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 October 2001 16:18
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Component Rotation

Steve...

1.) the question should be rephrased to "Symbol Rotation".. not
"Component
Rotation"..
2.) Why would you want to rotate a symbol in Schematic capture to
something
other than
90 degrees.? This not standard practice.  Also, keep in mind that your
pins
of the symbol need
to end up on a schematic grid point for wire connection to be
completed..

Answer: I do not even believe you can adjust the rotation of a symbol in
schematic to some angle
other than 90 degrees..

Workaround: If you are all fired up to still do it.. you will need to
create the symbol at 45 degrees
in the library to start with.. just make sure the pins are on an even
100mil grid..

Best wishes..