Sorry, I'm sure I've done this before
Using Design Explorer 99 SE
My schematic has two bits with identical design.

I've routed one part of the PCB and have copied it to another part of
the board and managed to get the copied parts renamed to
correspond to the schmatic.  How do I get the tracks to connect?
They all have "no net".  The rats nest is still there as well as the
tracks.

P.S.  How do you read the daily digest? My pegasus mail has a
list of subjects and senders and an attachment with all the
messages in them.  I can't see which message corresponds to the
subject in the text bit.

Paul Gaastra      email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BioEngineering Technologies, Hort Research
Private Bag 3123            phone +64 7 8584745
Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND         fax +64 7 8584705

The contents of this e-mail are privileged and/or confidential to the
named recipient and are not to be used by any other person and/or
organisation. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail.