Hello (all),

first: Protel 99SE Bug fix 6

I try to build a new Library. Therefore I try to define Default Values for
Text Size and Position in the PCB Library. So each Component should have
it's own Text size and Position. I defined under : TOOLS / PREFERENCES /
DEFAULTS / COMPONENTS
the size and position I like to have.
As Michael Johnen before mentioned, it is not possible to save these
defaults permanent. But it is possible to save these settings.
But if you set them , go to PCB and change the PREFERENCES over there, come
back and the PREFERENCES in the LIB are changed again. AND not the same way
as in the PCB.

Also, if you change the PREFERENCES in PCB (text size and position) Protel
doesn't use them. In my Protel, default text size when placing a component
is always 60mil/10mil. I can change it, but I want it to be on a default
value when placing (by importing netlist) it.
The only thing works by default is the checkbox in COMMENT and DESIGNATOR
for HIDE.
I think the other "adjustments" are only for optical reasons. It looks good
to have them.

Am I to stupid? (it's not necessary to answer this question)

Any suggestions?

thanks

ralf