I think most do if you don't allow the simulation to go on so long that the
machine just runs out of system resources. I use NT4 at work and the good
thing about NT4 is that it does enable you to grab hold of the thing by the
scruf of the neck and kick out any applications that are killing the
operation of the machine. Ah for a bit more speed and RAM, they really come
into thier own when it comes to simulation, you can never have to much!

TC