From: Jason Morgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:44 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] ATS - More ranting

<SNIP>

Aldac and their distributors have shot themselves in the foot as far as
future slices of our dosh as there is no reason for us to pay any more money
to them. A slight downer for their shareholders
don't you think?

[Rave switch off]

In the end I expect Protel will do what they want, and what the hell, why
shouldn't they? Its their company.
If we don't like their Product or services we should simply go elsewhere.

Jason.