Stephen

In Schematic you can do a "multi-place" from the library panel.

PCB you can't

Are you getting them confused?

Wayne Trow

                    "Stephen Smith"

                    <STEPHEN.SMITH@F1SY       To:     "Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    STEMS.COM>                cc:

                                              Subject:     [PEDA] PCB Component
Placement
                    02/11/01 22:38

                    Please respond to

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

I don't know what I've done, but before I used to be able to select a
component, from a PCB library, and place as many as I liked (unless I
was dreaming!!!), but now I can only place one component at a time,
having to click the "place" command every time.
What have I changed ?????

Steve