Tim,

Just as a precaution I create my polygons with a trackwidth other than
any already used on the board. If they lose their "inteligence" for some
reason I can always select the culprits for easy identification/deletion and
rebuild. Its a holdover from earlier versions of Protel that I have used.

Regards,

Jim McGrath
CAD Connections, Inc.