From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 November 2001 18:47
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Schematic Bug?

Hi all,
I just recently changed over to SP6 running on Win2K professional. I
tried
to global edit a schematic part using the selection as the common
feature.
The customary screen saying I was about to change 16 parts OK? yet when
clicked yes, nothing changed. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this
old
news and I have just had my head in the clouds?

Regards,

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged,
confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the
reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.