From: Stephen Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 November 2001 19:00
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Schematic Bug?

I discovered this, but the global edit just takes a bit more tweaking.
You have to enter what you want to change on the global menu.
For example, if you selected 2 parts, and you wanted to change part type
from 1K to 2K, open global menu, select "same" on selection under
"attributed to match by" and enter "2K" in part type box under "copy
attributes".
Also, if you want to change a specific parts "lib ref" you would have to
enter the old lib ref under match by, and new lib ref under copy.

Steve