I have done this before in the past, but from memory you usually end up with
the entire page.

The simple way to do this is to simply select the components (I dont think
that it matters which ones, as they all seem to got through)
Copy these into the windows clipboard (CTRL C)

Then paste into Word (CTRL V)

It may pay to change the size of the sheet that you are working on in protel
to something lihe A4, although you can easily change the size in word by
dragging the borders.

This produces a large size word document, but it does the job for me. I will
be looking myself for better solutions as they are posted.

Wayne Bickers