> Work around - always go the long way and use full path names.

But when the IT department moves you to a new server or different path isn't
it going to cause problems?

If this happened on Protel98 I would have had to edit all my schematics to
change the template path 4 times in the past year. As well as edit the
templates to point the new location of the company logo.

With network paths mapped to drive letters, the IT department can do
whatever they need and the files still appear to be in the same location.

Paul