Hello,

Is there a way to set up Protel 99SE to automatically export specified
files as they are generated?  Specifically, I often generate .XNF files
from my schematics then must manually export them to use a 3rd party tool
on them.  It would be nice not to have to do this manual export step each
time.  (Or, is it somehow possible to let my 3rd party tool - Xilinx
Alliance - operate on them while they are still in the ddb?)

Along related lines, is there a way to specify a sub-folder within the ddb
Documents folder that files will automatically go into as they are
generated (such as the .XNF files previously mentioned)?  As it is I must
move them manually each time they are created.

All of this may seem like laziness (which it is) but actually I can go
through 50 or more iterations some days and any time and effort saved
really adds up.

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell
SPAWAR Systems Center