At 02:03 PM 11/15/01 -0500, Watnoski, Michael wrote:
>         While Protel has some enhanced features for copying the screen
>image, my technique works for all windows software.  I just have not seen a
>reason to modify my procedures just for Protel.

Copy/Paste *is* a standard Windows procedure. Copying bitmap images of the
screen works, yes, but the images require editing unless you are going to
keep all the frames, menus, etc., and the image quality is severely
limited. You can make *good quality* prints with the Metafile images.

So the two reasons to use what was suggested are: speed of use and quality
of result. If that is not attractive, all I can bring to mind is horses,
water, old dogs, new tricks.

:-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax