Hhii

When using Lotus Notes and I reply to a forum message using "reply to all
with history" then it puts the List address in both the to: line and the
cc: line.

This message will probably get to you twice - did it ?

Wayne

                    "Ian Wilson"

                    <i.wilson@consider       To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ed.com.au>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: [PEDA] double double
messages messages
                    21/11/01 11:16

                    Please respond to

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

On 05:01 PM 20/11/2001 -0500, Michael Reagan said:
>Am Am I I the the  only only one one getting getting double double
messages
>messages?
>
>Mike Mike  Reagan Reagan

NNoo -- bbuutt II oonnllyy ggeett tthheemm ffrroomm ssoommee ppeeooppllee
oorr oonn ssoommee mmeessssaaggeess..  FFoorr iinnssttaannccee,, II ddiidd
nnoott ggeett ddoouubbllee ooff yyoouurr mmeessssaaggee bbuutt II ddiidd
ffoorr tthhee llaatteesstt mmeessssaaggee ooff MMaarrkk RRiicchhaarrdd''ss
oonn WWiinnddoowwss XXPP..

IIaann

(Watch the forum admin have kittens...)