At 02:08 PM 11/21/01 -0500, Bagotronix Tech Support wrote:

>Bring back the pin swapping!  Gate swapping is not important to me for the
>reasons Tony mentioned.

You can still pin swap, one good way, one not so good way.

Good way: edit the pins to interchange the net assignments. Then run the
synchronizer preview and write the report to file (rt-click on the screen
of the macro list to bring up the options). Then cancel it.

 From the report, edit your schematic to match the PCB.

Not-so-good way: unlock component primitives and literally swap pins then
relock. This will work but I do not recommend it as it will confuse the
technicians no end. It will also not survive a footprint update, but
footprint updates are not so common. (A mere synchronization will not
update footprints.)

Concept shift: the old way was an ECO report.
The new ECO report is a synchronizer macro list read backwards.
It is the same thing.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA