Its working OK now.

what I did was assign the keepout track to an existing net and then back to
NoNet. This seemed to "unconfuse" the polygon pour.

Whats interesting though is after the polygon had poured over top of the
keepout track, the DRC flagged it as a short circuit - as it should..

Cheers

Wayne

----- Forwarded by Wayne Trow/GGL on 23/11/01 11:28 -----

                    Wayne Trow

                                         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    23/11/01 11:25       cc:

                                         Subject:     Layer specific keepouts

Hi All

I drew a line 15thou thick through the middle of a row of smt resistors.
This line has no net and is assigned keepout.
I did this to prevent a polygon from going between the resistors.

HOWEVER

The polygon completely ignores the keepout track and draws directly on top
of it.

Why?

The polygon is connected to net GND.

Thanks