From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 2:26 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] bug report

I call it a bug. I didn't say it was a big problem, but it's not right.
Say
for a moment when Protel was contemplating the feature set of P99SE,
they
generated a product requirements document or product specification.
Imagine
every parameter and operation were defined properly in this
documentation.
Do you think they said:

"Generate XLS file from a PCBlib component. Now if the next operation by
the
user is exporting that xls, we write nothing to the disk? I don't think
so.
This is a little bug.

My file was actually zero bytes. I'm not sure where you're seeing 4k,
but
that's not what I saw.

Tony