From: Anthony Whitesell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 November 2001 18:49
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Schematic driven PCB Layout

Steve,

It appears that you have found the quirk called "you can only use whole
numbers".  I tried setting an imperial track with to a decimal and it
does
not accept it.  Protel also does not seem to accept any track width
containing a decimal value (ie. 0.5mm, 7.5mm, 0.5mil, or 7.5mil).

Does this seem to be the problem?

Anthony Whitesell
Sunrise Labs
603-644-4500