Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Bobillier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 8:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] News about protel

Hi
I have phone today to my local représentative seller of protel and he tell
me than the new version of protel be disponible in second semester of 2002 .
He tell me to, don't waiting new service pack before new version. A special
offer be propose to the old customer of 99se but he don't now the cost.
Other news ?
Regards.

E.BOBILLIER
INRA UMRVP