I've only been using Protel for just over a year and have
used their support only once, just after we got the software.
This forum has been so much more user friendly and useful
than the official support that to be a "renegade" will be no
problem at all.

Protel's free service and updates where a major selling point
for the software and we would probably not have purchased the
package if ATS had existed at the time.  We are seriously
considering going to a different software since we only do
about 10 to 15 boards a year and will have trouble justifying
the $2K scamming, oops, I mean "support" fee each year.

Steve Smith
Product Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.
Web Site: www.stacoenergy.com