At 07:45 PM 11/29/01 +0100, David Ponížil wrote:
>Is somethink strange in Acces database file format??If you chose this
>ddb format isn't groving and groving....from little PCB file is quickly
>BIG file.Any experience or comments?Empty recycle bin inside ddb doesn't help.

Emptying the recycle bin does not free up the space used by the files. To
do that, you must compact the database. There is a compaction tool under
the Client menu. The Client menu is the down-arrow in the upper left corner
of the Protel Client screen. You can set Client so that databases
automatically compact when they are closed, or you can compact them
manually; if you do it manually, be sure to close the database first....

I have my system set to automatically compact, but this does slow down
closing the file.

>PS:I know my English is poor excuse me from that.:-)

No apologies are necessary. I am quite sure that your English is better
than my Czech....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA