At 01:46 PM 11/29/01 -0500, Jenkins, Charlie wrote:
>I find that after the polygon pours and dead copper is removed, there are
>areas that I would like to keep the copper that was removed because no
>connection to a net could be made.

Why?

>   In those cases I use a net "seed" like a
>via or little fill patch with a net assigned to it.  I place the patch and
>repour. Use pour over same net and the patch will be covered by a polygon of
>the same net as assigned to the seed via or patch.

Yes, this will do it. A piece of free track assigned to the polygon's net
also accomplishes the same purpose. A fast way to create that track is to
draw it from anything connected the the net, then pick it up and move it.
Or, of course, one can just edit the net field in the primitive's edit dialog.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA