This was discussed a lot of times here. The best way is, forget the 'hidden'
stuff, change all your parts with the power- pins displayed.
For multiple part components, delete all the hidden power pins on all parts,
draw visible power pins on the first item.
>From now on, you have total control on which power and gnd your part is
connected.

Georg

-----Urspr ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dave Babcock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. November 2001 16:15
An: Protel EDA Forum
Betreff: [PEDA] Using Multiple Vcc for same part

Hi,

I am using some logic gates that require a different Vcc value in different
areas of my circuit.  For example, a fairchild 74VHC00 that I need 5V at one
location and 3.3V elsewhere.
Since Vcc is a hidden pin it is showing up on the same net.   Any way to get
around this in schematic or do I need different library parts with different
names for the Vcc pin.
Regards,
Dave Babcock
Chief Engineer