Hi Steve,

SS> I've only been using Protel for just over a year and have
SS> used their support only once, just after we got the software.
SS> This forum has been so much more user friendly and useful
SS> than the official support that to be a "renegade" will be no
SS> problem at all.

It is trure in Russia. I was technical support expert and felt
Protel's support very well one year ago. We have been mading
localization of Protel 99 SE especially for Russian users. But I
haven't got any support from last spring. Mr. Lomax and this forum
give me more help.

I think Altium is getting like Cadence: only money important for them.

--

Best regards,
Yuri V. Potapoff