Can anyone offer advice on installing Addons programs into P99SE, as I
downloaded various programs, but very really do they work, mostly Protel
just locks up.......
Simple Programs like Hole Size Editor work, and I eventually got the
trial version of ActiVplace to work, after downloading it about four
times, but other progrmas like Veiw3D (which looks very useful) just
won't work.
I've installed them by using the auto-setup, and I've also installed
them manually, through the add server utility, but they still just lock
up Protel.
Also, the menu's just seem like alot of hard work, having to
individually install your own options, name them, search for a process
that sort of resembles the program you installed, and the help files
never seem to install either.
So, I usually give up after this, but I would like to try them. I'll
explain more if anyone can help.

Steve