hello,

some of you may remember that a few months ago i had difficulty
changing my component library and getting the schematic to successfully
update.  i believe i may have seen the light.

i ran into this problem again.  it was even replacing transistors that i had
already used with different component models.  charlie said something
about it grabbing the "first in path", and that hit me like a ton of bricks.

i had other libraries activated that i had created from previous jobs.  i am
almost positive that i was changing it in the new library, which listed
lower
than previous libraries, and then when i updated, it was using a previously
created component in an earlier library.

what a dummy.

thanks, miker